Title: Optical Engineer
Job Site: Denville, NJ 07834
- Perform optical design per customers’ specifications and requirements, including microscopy objectives, scanning lenses, beam expanders, and etc.
- Perform tolerance analysis for manufacturability.
- Coordinate multiple projects, often with competing deadlines.
- BS in Optical Engineering (A Master’s Degree in Optical Engineering or previous design work experience is a plus).
- Experienced with lens design. Proficient in optical design software, Zemax preferred.
- Familiar with optical metrology, mainly interferometry.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and customers, both directly and over the telephone.
Hours: 40 hours per week, full-time
To Apply: Send resume to Special Optics, Inc., 3 Stewart Court, Denville, NJ 07834 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.